четверг, 11 февраля 2016 г.

Unclaimed Money – Unclaimed-Money.com

Unclaimed Money – Unclaimed-Money.com

Unclaimed Money - Unclaimed-Money.comClick Image To Visit SiteUnderstand this…your unclaimed money is just going to sit there until you (up to your death) or your next of kin comes to claim it.

This web site is for anyone who wants to know the truth and proper way to search for unclaimed money and property. You are about to discover what took me months to accumulate and develop into a web site which has been thriving since 1997.

That very same week, a friend dropped by to take my old couch off my hands. I told him how I had found money for my parents and was probably overly excited to show him how to use the same technique and skills I had uncovered to search his name.

When I first started searching for unclaimed money, I couldn’t understand why I had to spend so many hours (actually months) combing through the multitude of web sites charging on a per search basis, then making phone calls, then going back to other web sites, which lead me to "dead links", which made me feel like I was just spinning my wheels and going nowhere fast.

Though the process left me exhausted from all the time, grief and effort spent, I was lucky (if you call persistence lucky) enough to stumble onto shortcuts to ensure the site I was searching was the states official unclaimed money web site and would show me the complete databases for all possible claims in a particular state. Along the way, I also discovered that all unclaimed money sites are NOT created equal and many (most) of them only contain a small fraction of actual claims waiting to be made. It’s true, sites like foundmoney.com and cashunclaimed.com do NOT carry all possible claims.

One site I ran across even called themselves… Read more…

The post Unclaimed Money – Unclaimed-Money.com appeared first on OLL INFO.

http://ift.tt/1Ta1ljG

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий